Alex digs into everything you need to know about racing beyond 26.2 miles, including the following:
- How do you know when you're (really) ready to start?
- Hong long does it take to prepare for an ultra?
- What's a typical week of ultra training look like?
- What Alex eats weekly.
- What gear he uses, and that you should consider.
- Shoes, shoes, and more on shoes!
- Problems to expect (and hopefully avoid) over months of heavy training and in the long runs themselves.
Be sure to catch more of Alex by following him on IG:
And check out his awesome coaching options on his website:
TRY our Training Club for FREE - Complete training programs with daily videos and coaching support!
Then, download our FREE mobile app with all our training content!